FACIAL SCULPTING TECHNIQUE
Brooke is now certified in the globally renowned facial massage made famous by Yakov Gershkovich and his protegés who practice the technique on celebrities like Meghan Markle. Brooke studied with Yakov in LA after a two year wait to have the sought after hands-on training.
This treatment helps return the face to its natural position and shape undone by stress, tension and aging, creating a glowing complexion, treating the face, neck and décolleté - lifting and toning without side effects and the risks of complications.
Sculptural Face Lifting propels the internal resources of the body for natural rejuvenation and recovery. It improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, increases the microcirculation in the subcutaneous adipose tissue, normalizes cellular respiration, and activates metabolism and tissue nourishment.
The secret of the success of the technique lies in the deep study and treatment of the facial and masticatory muscles of the face simultaneously - from the outside through the skin and from the inside through the oral cavity, often referred to as intra-oral or intra-buccal massage.
As a result, muscle tone and elasticity are restored. Muscles tighten and skin becomes smooth, returning the face to its natural shape.
Sculptural Face Lifting technique has been shown to produce the following positive results:
• facial muscles relax and muscle tone recovers
• restores elasticity, tightens and smoothes the skin by restoring the 'oval' of the face, plumping where atrophied
• eliminates blockages and stagnation to improve complexion and reduce inflammation; jaw tension is released
• enables metabolism and tissue nourishment by increasing circulation
• elasticity of the skin improves, diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles
In addition to tightening and strengthening the face, the process releases inner blocks as tension long held in the face is removed - stress and anxiety melt away. This can provide a much needed emotional release as well.
During the session, an osteopathic effect is achieved - tissue tension decreases, muscle spasms and pain are relieved. The face 'opens' with fine tuned pressure.
Two complimentary techniques are utilized: Sculptural and Intraoral phases:
• Sculptural technique – phase one includes thorough and skillful facial manipulations. Following rhythmic movements to open the lymphatic system, muscle sculpting is achieved by kneading the entire face, neck and décolletage area.
• Intraoral technique-- phase two affects mimic and chewing muscles from point to point of the muscle's insertion and attachment simultaneously from the outer and inner sides through the oral cavity, and also, indirectly, the facial bones of the skull. In-depth massage results in face rectification, restoring the shape and improving oedema. It strengthens and tones the areas of the muscles which are inaccessible during external massage. This part is performed by the practitioner wearing sterile gloves inside the oral cavity.
This treatment is much like going to the gym for the face, therefore while change can be initiated with one treatment, true lasting change will occur with cumulative results. A series of 6 consecutive treatments are recommended as a minimum, one week apart. Maintenance treatments will help maintain the results over time.
One treatment can often provide relief for TMJ or other causes of tension. Certain skin types and conditions will have a recovery period, with slight redness or edema, therefore, it's best to have this treatment at least once to see results before attempting prior to an important event.
Results will depend on the condition and age of the skin.
This treatment can be accentuated with microcurrent following.
Organic skincare will be utilized to cleanse the skin and treat before and after the treatment.
Single Treatment: $250
With Microcurrent: $300
Series of Six, One Treatment Complimentary: $1250
Series of Six, with Microcurrent: $1500
recent dental work or pending work
sores in the mouth, tongue, or lips
recent skin treatment such as a strong peel
severe inflammation of the face
wounds that are not healed